Music is a common language spoken round the world; Music builds a bridge between all peoples and all lands; Music is the link which holds us close together; Music is the bond of love in which we all clasp hands.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

other yard junk

Are you tired of the yard junk photos yet? This was a shop a block down from Planters right at the corner of the huge city market. I could do this! Notice that you do not need dirt to grow seeds, you can use haybales, yes this is a true statement, in fact, I met a gardener in Litchfield just recently and she was telling me about this, I didn't believe her but here is proof! Also a couple photos around the city market neighborhood. There was the ONLY hockey bar in KC here but I didn't get a photo... the blue line. What was I thinking?










1 comment:

  1. I can just empty out the yellow shed if you want yard junk.

    ReplyDelete