Music is a common language spoken round the world; Music builds a bridge between all peoples and all lands; Music is the link which holds us close together; Music is the bond of love in which we all clasp hands.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Kansas City Bound March 2012

We are getting a late start as we are spending time at the Target Center tomorrow for the semi-finals. We will head to KC as soon as the Dragons head home. I hope you enjoy my blog, first time! I am sharing so I hope I can keep it interesting... Max, Peter and I will post every day on our 10 day trip.

4 comments:

  1. I am proud to be the first to comment on this wonderful blog! Enjoy your trip to Kansas City, can't wait to see some photos..
    Case

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl,love this idea! when lori and i went to KC, we had to eat at the famous bbq joint, "rendeveaux" and we had the old time waiters sign our paper liners that you eat on....way cool. hope your trip is not too organized and you leave some time for the 'road less travelled'.
    xo
    erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big E:
      Everytime I asked the boys what they wanted to do in KC... they only said one thing, "Eat BBQ" so we will be eating BBQ pork, BBQ beef and BBQ chicken! I don't know where the "Rendeveaux" is but I am going to look it up. Thanks for the tip!

      Delete