Music is a common language spoken round the world; Music builds a bridge between all peoples and all lands; Music is the link which holds us close together; Music is the bond of love in which we all clasp hands.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Yesterday

Max & Peter went golfing yesterday, Drumm Farm Golf Club, east of Independence. They walked 18 holes. Peter was arguing with Max about a raven his ball landed in. Peter said it was 15 feet deep, Max said it was 2 feet deep! HA! They wore sunscreen but came home sunburnt... they fell asleep early. Peter fighting the sleep till the very end. The second picture is where we ate last night. It is rated the number 1 spot in Independence, Italian food. Max ordered something with shrimp, scallops and clams. He liked it. Peter ate most of his and then finished mine. I had the button pasta with a white/wine sauce, lovely! The last picture is where I spent sometime while the boys golfed. I got a manicure, shampoo and style all for $14.00. I must have had the newest student there as she was so nervous, dropping things, leaving to ask the instructor what to do next and then flinging shampoo all over my face. It was WONDERFUL! I didn't have to talk much so it was so relaxing. I am heading back there today as the boys golf at the Royal Meadows course. I am getting a facial and I requested the same gal, Marla, She can not be 18, guessing 16 and dropped out of high school. She is cute.



1 comment:

  1. What a fun day! :) I LOVE that you went to the beauty school for your pampering..what a great idea! And so cheap. I'm sure that little girl will be thrilled to have you back :D.

    ReplyDelete