Music is a common language spoken round the world; Music builds a bridge between all peoples and all lands; Music is the link which holds us close together; Music is the bond of love in which we all clasp hands.

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Biking on the Cumberland River

a SUNNY day on the river bend path







We rented bikes through the Nashville B-cycle stations.
 Biked about 8 miles round trip to the Cumberland River pedestrian bridge.
Of course...the boys would get ahead of me but I would come around a bend and there they were waiting for me.
Such a sweet SON!

1 comment:

  1. OK I was confused. I was pretty sure the Cumberland Trail traversed the Appalachian mountains and terminated in Chattanoga. ( I remember reading about it when you and I went there.)

    It turns out that Nashville has its own Cumberland trail. I would definitely enjoy hiking or biking that.

    ReplyDelete